Monday, November 11, 2013

San Antonio Pearl

It's cool how social networking apps work and who they bring together. I was given the opportunity to shoot the work of a local glass blower, Adam Pearl. He is the owner of Countdown Glass Studios and is known by SAP, or San Antonio Pearl. He reached out to me through instagram and I went to his place of work the following weekend to link up. He is very talented in the pendants that he makes, they're all very unique and tasteful. He also blows pieces and that nature of items. He wanted to see some girls rocking the pendants, so I did what I do best... Enjoy these amazing glass creations.

His contact info is below:

sanantoniopearl210@yahoo.com

Facebook - San Antonio Pearl

Instagram - @sapglass

If you are local to San Antonio, his artwork can be purchased for use at Supreme Smoke.